Friday, September 5, 2008

The trip abroad and Sevilla

My last American sunrise

Big puffy, cotton-like clouds over the eastern U.S.

Why is there giant flying phallic corn in the Atlanta airport? I don't know, but pass the butter!

The English Countryside

Airport cafe in London. Who wouldn't want a "scrummy hot meal?"

The open ocean...que susto!

Aww, with the anarchy sign and everything...

I think this is a Muslim palace of some sort, but don't hold me to it.
American Werewolf in Spain. La Plaza España

Parque Maria Luisa, about a block from our flat

Horse-drawn carriages catering mostly to tourists. Clop, clop, clop.

At first glance it appears to be cake...but what's this? Tuna? Corn? Lettuce? Hmm.

I can't quite remember what this one is...oops

La Catedral y La Giralda

Rio Guadalquivir
Trust me, I'm much happier than I look!

The posters at the bottom of the kiosk are what make this pic.

One of many monuments. I think this one is of Hercules, who it is said lived out his days in Spain.

Interesting graffiti by the Rio Guadalquivir

El Puente de Triana

Me and "Flipo," one of my roommates



No comments: